Electricians in Erie, CO
Schedule Your Electrical Service Today! (303) 625-7625
Electrical repairs and installations should always be left to licensed, experienced professionals to avoid any risk to yourself or your home. For safe, high-quality electrical services in Erie, you can feel confident choosing Just In Time Electrical Services. With nearly two decades of electrical experience, you can count on our locally owned and family operated company to exceed your expectations. We’re proud to be BBB accredited and highly recommended by many satisfied customers throughout the Denver metro area. Whether you need a minor repair or an extensive installation, we’re ready to offer you the quality workmanship and customer care you’d expect from one of the area’s most trusted electrical service companies.
Call us today to schedule your appointment for:
- Generator installation
- Whole-house rewiring
- Ceiling fan installation
- Surge protector installation
- Lighting installations
- EV charger installation
- Electrical panel upgrades
- Outlet and switch services
- Electrical inspections and troubleshooting
- Electrical maintenance
Our Erie, Colorado electricians are ready to help. Call (303) 625-7625 now.
Signs It’s Time to Call an Electrical Repair Service
If you suspect something is wrong with your electrical system, treat the issue with urgency! Electrical malfunctions can be serious and potentially lead to electrical fires, so anything unusual should be addressed as soon as possible.
Cut the power and call an electrician ASAP if you notice:
- A fishy or urine-like odor in your home, which can indicate burnt wiring
- Heat and/or smoke coming from your service panel or an outlet
- Discoloration or burn marks around outlets and switches
- Flickering lights, which can indicate damaged fixture wiring or an overused/outdated system
- Electrical shocks when you touch appliances
- Sparking or buzzing electrical outlets, which may indicate that the outlet needs to be replaced
- Circuit breaker keeps tripping even after it’s been reset, indicating faulty wiring or an overloaded system
Same-Day Appointments Often Available—Call Now!
Our electrical service team is committed to your complete satisfaction. Our friendly office staff is standing by to schedule your service appointment with one of our qualified technicians – simply give us a call or fill out our online contact form to get started. We look forward to serving you!
Make Just In Time Electrical Services your preferred Erie electrician. Contact us today!