Electrical Panel Upgrade & Repair in Thornton, CO
Say Goodbye to Your Electrical Panel Issues
Are you having trouble with your electrical panel? Or are you remodeling your home and need to upgrade your electrical services? Our electricians have extensive experience handling electrical panel repairs, upgrades, and installation. We can help you by providing the expert guidance you need. No job is too big or too complicated for Just In Time Electrical Services.
Call (303) 625-7625 or contact us online to schedule your electrical panel upgrade or repair in Thornton, Denver, or nearby communities today!
What are Common Signs of Electrical Panel Problems
If your electrical system is momentarily overloaded, the breaker will flip, shutting off power to the overloaded area. Other significant issues can lead to more than just a tripped circuit breaker, as bad wiring and faulty electrical panels leave you vulnerable to electrical fires.
Warning signs your electric panel needs to be upgraded
- Circuit breakers trip frequently
- Flickering lights
- Frayed or damaged wiring in panel
- Visible damage in panel
- Dark spots around outlets or signs of scorching
- Burning smell near panel
- Buzzing sounds coming from panel
Electrical panels can be complicated, and if you suspect your panel needs repairs, it’s best to call in a professional electrician. It is a good idea to avoid working on your electrical panel yourself. An experienced electrician who specializes in electrical panel repair will be able to safely diagnose your issue, and provide you with the repairs you need to get back up and running.
Different Electrical Panels for Unique Purposes
Depending on your situation, you may want to install a unique electrical panel for your specific needs. Deciding what electrical service panel you need will also involve choosing the correct level of amperage.
- Main service panels: Every home has one of these electrical panels regulating the power dispersed throughout the home. The circuit breakers inside regulate the electricity to your home and shut it off if there is an overload.
- Sub-panels: Many people install one of these for a specific room, a guesthouse, or a workshop. These provide convenience if you want an electrical panel dedicated to another building on your property. They are also useful if you use heavy machinery in your garage that is constantly tripping the breaker.
- Transfer Switches: Instead of running extension cords from your generator into the home, you can install a transfer switch and switch to power from a portable generator immediately. This kind of sub-panel provides a safer way to access power from a generator.
Electrical Panel Replacements & Upgrades
At Just In Time Electrical Services, we believe in providing fast, reliable electrical services every time. We can provide the personalized services of a family-owned business while still bringing you the knowledge and expertise of large-scale companies. Our electricians are always on time, always professional, and will always provide you with honest guidance on your electrical panel replacement in Thornton. When you need an electrical panel specialist you can rely on, call Just In Time Electrical Services.
To find out if you need an electrical panel upgrade, call (303) 625-7625 today.
Providing Peace of MindSee what our customers have to say about Just In Time!
“When he knew I was trying to get work done ASAP, he delivered. Very communicative and professional, I'd recommend him in a minute.”- Alex G.
“He was very knowledgeable and immediately found my problem and fixed it. I was very pleased with the service Justin provided.”- Katrina F.
“Very trustworthy! We have recommended him to many friends, all whom have expressed their satisfaction with his work, and have many plans to use him again.”- Danielle M.